Monday, December 8, 2008

Freak Scene

Lately I've been up late surfing youtube when I can't sleep. I came across this user called butterknifeltd. I had seen the videos he had put up of Die Kreuzen playing a cable access show. He has about 1000 more videos up of full live sets of a million amazing bands. I suggest checking it out.

Some Jams to check out


If you like stuff that's super fast and angry then you'll love this. Winded is probably one of my favorite songs right now.










If you have somehow not heard this band then crawl out from under your rock and go buy this 7". Perfect blend of poppy and punk. I have a hard time putting this away because I usually just want to spin it again.


The B-Side Cold Touch Of Death will get stuck in your head. Another one that gets a good handful of plays before leaving the turntable.




Unlike most bands Dinosaur Jr.'s newest album is not a letdown. Been one of my favorites to listen to lately. Definitely check out Been There All the Time.

No comments: