Thursday, November 27, 2008

So you want to be a Rock & Roll Star

So I'm at my parents at the moment... home alone. Due to TV not being that interesting (although they have like 400 channels) I decided to check out the Sirius Radio stations they have on their TV (It's part of their satellite plan). I found one called Underground garage and so far it's been pretty solid. I had it on a little last night and heard Johnny Kidd and the Pirates, Radio Birdman, the Ramones, the Sonics, and The Undertones. While just sitting here writing this I've heard The Kinks - I need you, The Replacements - Bastards of young, and the Byrds - So you want to be a Rock & Roll Star. I wonder if you can subscribe to just one sirius radio station because every other one is crap, especially the one labeled Punk/hiphop. That one had low expectations anyway though. But this station is pretty close to my taste in music (minus all the hardcorepunkmetalfreaky shit).

On other notes Logic Problem is playing Monday with ANNIHILATION TIME!at Volume 11 in Raleigh along with Double Negative and some others.




Also on one final note

No comments: