Thursday, November 20, 2008

Heading for Hell

So to start off, today has been awesome due to waking up early and not be freezing and fear getting out of bed due to it being 20 degrees in my room. I am very thankful for friends willing to help me out.

So with that good start I set off to get some stuff done today. I got most everything done except for one thing which was selling off my old hockey skates (really nice skates) since i never use them and will more than likely never use them again. So for my nice skates and my basically brand new gloves they offered me $18....... talk about a rip off. So after denying their offer I got in my car and started to head out of the parking lot. I notice at the light leaving the parking lot that there's a cop behind me but I don't sweat it because I'm doing nothing wrong. I barely pull out of into the intersection before the cops lights come on. So I pull into a parking lot out of the way. Apparently my registration is out of date. I've forgotten about this before and gotten a warning for it. This time was different though. This cop decided that this deserved a ticket. And not just a little ticket. Including court costs it comes out to $150. While I know I was in the wrong I still don't think that it warrants a ticket of that magnitude. So yeah again instead of getting money selling my stuff I got stuck with a ticket. Luckily the court date isn't till January so I have some time.

Logic Problem plays in Charlotte tomorrow with bands. I'm excited about it and still have room for one more person.

Sadly I have had no new records lately. I have the new Bukake Boys 7" but it's in cameron's car.
I need to find out a way to get free records.
Oh well I'll be fine just listening to Wind Of Pain on repeat i think.

No comments: