Sunday, June 1, 2008

On the outside

So again my sleep last night was weird. More dreams remembered. I used to never remember anything from my dreams or even the fact that i had any. What i remember is that i moved somewhere else and instead of not knowing anyone or meeting anyone (like my current situation) everyone was just dicks to me.

On to some more important things.

5-27-08
What an amazing show.
The day started out shitty for myself. I had been feeling like death all day at work and then at band practice felt like i could barely make it through a song.
We got to the doubledown early. It's a really awesome place. Perfect size and location and the people who worked there were pretty cool. The bartender didn't feel ashamed to tell us he was there just so he could "fuck some slut"..... oh he's so clean cut.
Logic Problem was up first. It was a pretty ripping set. I was having trouble keeping up to speed and hitting all the fills and everything right. Davour was right on though. He killed it. I really can't wait for Daniel and Matt and Cody to be back though so I can see Devour play.
Next was the great Double Negative. After much heckling they started the set with mein trappe. They played an amazing set that included scott spinning around with his guitar in one hand and his arms spread out. Also they played some new songs including one that I think was called saturation tank that will surely blow everyone away on record.
To close off the night was Chronic Seizure from chicago. Some of the nicest guys I've met in a while. Their set was intense, the crowd seemed a little less into it though. The bass wasn't heard due to some technical difficulties but still they were amazing. Just really raw.

I have some pictures of -/-. There's more but my scanner is busted (if anyone has a good scanner let me know sethbeard@gmail.com) I also have some pictures of Chronic Seizure on another roll that hasn't been developed.
Sorry for the shitty quality my scanner sucks really bad.






More will come once i fix my scanner issues. And expect chronic seizure ones soon.




IMPORTANT

Two more logic problem shows coming up.

First is in Charlotte at Lunchbox with Total Abuse, Obstruction, and Planet piss on June 10th. So i expect to see lots of charlotte friends there.

Second is June 12th with WASTED TIME!!!!! total abuse and condominiums. This will be an amazing show and will be at GSSZWEI

come out to both of these shows.

and one final picture

No comments: