Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Crucify Me

So today's plan is to do a massive overhall of my room. Completely cleaning it and trying to get rid of things i don't need. I have the bad tendency to be a pack rat always thinking ahead to the situation i would need a certain item. I stepped outside to toss a bag of trash in the trash can to find a package sitting on the porch. I open it with much anticipation to find my copy of Jerry's Kids - Is this my world? I cannot explain the excitement of actually owning this record. This is one of my favorite hardcore albums and to actually be able to sit down and listen to it on record is exciting for me since listening to a record is more so an activity in itself rather than just background noise. I feel like i pick up things when I sit down and listen to a record I would have never noticed otherwise. Hell even raise the curtain sounds good and listenable in context to the album, usually when it pops up on my Ipod i skip over but it somehow gives a good close to the A-side. So yeah if you like hardcore listen to that record, it's amazing.


Also tonight is game 6 for the stanley cup. Monday night's game was amazing and I have no clue how either team will have the energy to play tonight. If you missed it i'll sum it up for you, 3 overtimes, arrant stick leading to bleeding, four minute minor for detroit, GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL pittsburg. It was a great game, both teams played amazing, especially the goalies, fleury put forth an amazing effort.

Ok back to cleaning

No comments: