Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Duck" and cover

So I have been in Charlotte since thursday night and it makes me miss living here.

Nothing horribly exciting has happened.

Friday consisted of cliff jumping though which was a blast. Something I hadn't done in a while.

Last night we went to visit Stan and Rachel at his parents house. Me, Nick, and Neal arrived there before they got back and sat outside talking to both of their moms outside. Then Stan, Rachel, and Jordan showed up. It was great to see all three of them. After an awesome dinner me and stan went and reminisced while looking through a box of old stuff. Then the guys (minus jordan who sadly had to leave early) sat around and just hung out for the rest of the night. It reminded me how doing nothing can be awesome with the right people.

Today's plan is to meet up with stan and everyone else. And then tomorrow is practice and then tuesday the show.
Photobucket


Last night did provide a horrible surprise though on the car ride to stan's. I was on 77 going about 80 miles an hour and then coming over a hill saw something in the road. I then noticed it was a family of ducks. I was going to get over but a car was riding next to me and i couldn't merge and there was nothing i could do. I looked back and it was like a cartoon, just a big cloud of feathers behind me. It really did suck though and was really sad

1 comment:

Melina Hunt said...

duck murderer. i just cried a little bit.