Saturday, May 10, 2008

day.... 4 is it?

well after record shopping yesterday not much happened. Basically sat around the house and had burgers.

Today's plan is to go to body worlds. I haven't gone yet so it might be interesting. There was a possibility of going to a show tonight but that doesn't seem too likely since i have no real way of getting there. I had been offered a ride from one of the bands playing but the show is on the other side of LA towards Anaheim and to come pick me up would be rediculous and too much to ask. While the metro is pretty efficient if you're allready in LA going from Simi Valley isn't. It would take me about 3 hours to get into LA, 4 to get into Hollywood. And since we aren't going to body worlds until 2 then that probably isn't going to work. So odds are i'm going to be here again for another night. I really do need to figure out the metro system so i can go exploring on my own for a while. Hollywood was pretty awesome yesterday. I would like to actually get a chance to walk around and see some stuff and take some pictures. Anyways for now i'm going to just hang out at my sister's for a while till we all go to lunch.

No comments: