Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Beginnings

So after a few recent events I feel like i have a different look at the world. I really feel better about some of the decisions i have made this past month or two. My stress levels have been going down lately, although it's not reflected in my sleeping patterns. But all in all i have been less stressed out and it's nice. Although i have been doing better emotionally i think my body is dying. Very little sleep lately. Usually somewhere between 2-4 hours a night spread out over a 8-12 hour period. Lots of time spent staring at the ceiling. This is not too conductive to trying to not stress out about things. Maybe i'll start exercising before bed and physically wear myself out. But again aside from my physical ailments i feel pretty good about life. I don't know how much longer i'm going to be in durham but i plan on making the most of it. This means no more/less sitting around my apartment. I might try to get in better shape. I definately want to play more music. And i definately want to see my friends more.
I'm excited to be in Charlotte for an unexpected couple of day visit. I'm hoping i get to see some of the people who make my life awesome. I really do know some awesome people and it's a shame i see them once every other month, usually at a show where conversation tends to be lackluster. I also need to see one stanley forsack soon for homemade black flag tattoos. I don't think i would let anyone else do it.
Ok off to get food and find something to do.
Life is awesome. Well not awesome, but i plan on trying to make it awesome.

Listening to: Exploding hearts - Shattered

No comments: