Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I would drive one thousand miles

I won't drive one thousand more though because my clutch went out on my way home to durham. I am now stuck in lexington nc. Luckily the tow here was free. So that's just one thing less to pay for. The tow truck driver dropped me off at the nearest/only hotel in the area, a decent econo lodge. My room is pretty big and clean, and i also got a discount with my AAA card. It was a mile or two to civilization. I went there to find only a mcdonalds and a wendys. So i consumed some wendys and then went to foodlion to grab a couple of things to hold me over for the night. I am going to miss out on work tomorrow. Which sucks considering the cost of all of this. For now i'm going to relax and watch charlie chaplin shorts on TCM. I should hopefully be out of here not long after noon tomorrow.

No comments: