Friday, January 2, 2009

I was a teenage pretty boy

It's hard to type because my hands are so numb from the cold.

It's not too bad though.. it's kind of a refreshing cold like sticking your head in the freezer.

Today's Agenda:

- Go get ticket for expired registration dropped
- Go to GFC to apply loading/unloading trucks (it's a job and pays $11 an hour)
- Go do some very light grocery shopping
- CLEAN the house and possibly the inside of my car
- Try to seal up my room better to keep the cold out
- Jam session with matt and dave


The problem is that it is now 1 am when I'm posting this and I still need to get ready to go out.
Guess I have to get to it.

I nicked this off of Wooster Collective.
It is an amazing video.

This Is Where We Live from 4th Estate on Vimeo.

The video is for a publisher's(4th estate) 25th year anniversary. It's pretty crazy and had to have taken a lot of time and creativity to make.

Ok well off to make the most of what's left of the day.

No comments: