Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Annihilation on parade

So first order of business.
I finally acquired my own copy of the Skitkids/nightmare split.
The comforting feeling of listening to this on vinyl is great.
Every time I listen to the first Skitkids song I have this feeling of anticipation before the solo and then once it comes to the pause I feel like my heart stops for a second. It's awesome.
The nightmare songs KILL.
The artwork is also awesome.



Also I picked up a copy of Sorry State's new release Under Al Kritik and it is almost as ripping of a record (trust me that's an awesome complement). Definitely has a feel of some of the other Danish records with some of the weirdness of Dead Kennedys and some of the harshness of Articles of Faith. The b-side opens with a metal ripper. This record is awesome and I'm definitely in love with it and highly suggest you get one since Sorry State was nice enough to make it available in the states for a decent price.




Logic Problem played Charlotte last friday night. It definitely wasn't one of our best shows but it was fun. Well for everyone else. I managed to destroy my finger (it didn't really hurt that bad but all the blood was a nuisance).


Lots of awesome shows coming up.
Fucked up @ Milestone friday
Shards first show @ ???? saturday
Social Circkle/Shards@ Slims the 27th
Logic Problem @ UNCC the 31st

Lots to do so go.

No comments: